apintra® asset accounting
Asset accounting to manage your assets
In apintra® asset accounting, a company’s long-term assets are recorded and managed in accordance with current legal regulations, whether HGB, IFRS or US-GAAP. The central task therefore is the valuation and entry of fixed asset acquisitions and disposals as well as the calculation and entry of the respective depreciation.
apintra asset accounting offers complete transparency about business assets, leasing and planned assets, and assets that are under construction, for example. All information is always available in a single place: the master data on business assets, imputed depreciation data as well as that under both commercial and tax law, cost center(s), and other information in the form of notes, images, and documents.
apintra asset accounting supports all common international tax and commercial depreciation types, such as:
straight-line depreciation, geometric declining balance depreciation, arithmetic declining balance depreciation, geometric progressive depreciation, arithmetic progressive depreciation, digital depreciation, depreciation by output
non-depreciable assets such as land, advance payments and assets under construction, financial assets or non-depreciable intangible assets
Freely definable building and special depreciation
In terms of accuracy (year, half-year, month, day), depreciation can be defined individually for each object. A preview with the depreciation history is generated.
The degressive depreciation of acquisitions, which has been reintroduced for tax purposes, is already available.
All apintra solutions are based on the same technology and have the same advantages. These include multi-client capability, plausibility check, open interfaces, availability in terms of location and time, and the ability to quickly find each individual data record.
Different asset trees
- Depreciation types:
- In principle, several types of depreciation can be assigned to an object (e.g. additional simulation of performance-related depreciation), whereby only one type of depreciation can be selected for the actual calculation. Whether the type of depreciation used complies with the law in the relevant country is also defined (e.g. straight-line depreciation in Germany).
- Grouping / assignment:
- In apintra asset accounting, assets can be combined into groups consisting of several individual assets. However, assets can also be sorted into a structure (such as an asset tree according to §266 HGB). An asset can then be assigned to a position in the tree. Furthermore, assets can also be assigned to individual departments.
- general and industry-specific depreciation tables
- execution of additions, disposals, transfers, reduction amounts, etc.
- calculation of book profit and loss for full/partial disposals
- depreciation schedule for item’s useful life
- export/import interface (XML) for assets
- generate depreciation entries for apintra® finance and accounting
- mapping of an asset’s entire life cycle
- depreciation preview for the entire period
- investment planning (simulation)
- reports on additions and disposals during the financial year
- gross and net asset schedule for individual assets or with the sums per investment account or balance sheet item
- fixed asset schedule for the opening balance sheet
depreciation schedule according to §284 para. 3 HGB.
- detailed inventory list and list of assets
- automatic calculation of the gross investment level for the electronic balance sheet and/or the Bundesanzeiger